Thursday, April 3, 2008

More About Me and The SpiderWeb Marketing System..

Hello..

As you have already gathered my name is Andy Cummings.

Welcome to my network marketing blog.

I'm from Shipley in West Yorkshire U.K., I've been involved on and off in MLM ideas for a number of years. I recently got myself involved and am now a member of the SpiderWeb Marketing System, which is quite a powerful, efficient, and effective network marketing tool.

But before I tell you about it, let me tell you how I ended up as a part of this groundbreaking new system. I was introduced via a Skype colleague of mine!

My skype profile name is EzyNtrPrise You can downloaded SKYPE here!

After using the Internet for a few year now I decided to try and utilise it's many facets to create an extra income! I became and am already involved with many business program's, opportunities/idea's etc and try to promote them as best I know how!

To be honest in the beginning I got involved with the wrong concepts and lost several thousand dollars! Sound familiar! It has certainly been a "learning the hard way curve" for me! LOL ... Still through my Cyber Space journey as I like to call it I believe I have at least learned a few do's and dont's but I am still trying to create that proverbial true financial freedom! I wonder if you are too!

After I joined this concept the idea looked promising so hopefully I am looking forward to see if the Spider Web system does what the tutorials claim!!

Take a look for yourself!

Only time will tell! I will ad more info later once I have set up all its idea's!!

So that's just part of my journey through the world of MLM.

Its been challenging and rewarding, but I've learned so much and I'm excited to now be a part of one of the best system's in the industry, The SpiderWeb Marketing System. Please check back for the next entry in my blog.

One of the greatest parts about this system is that it is 100% FREE!

Check out the site here to find out more:

http://www.TheSpiderWebSystem.com/BestOnTheNet

Thanks,

From me AndyC that's Andy Cummings in the U.K.


No comments:

wibiya widget